Embed developments plus a new 4 CAN, 4 LIN, Ethernet Gateway ECU...
Date: 25 July 2012
Our July 2012 newsletter is now available, http://t.co/aVsT945F.
- Embed are pleased to announce the availabilty of our latest in-house developed gateway ECU. Supplied with a fully featured Simulink blockset the E400 is the ideal choice for rapid systems development.
- Embed can supply a wide range of quality components for EVs and hybrids from suppliers such a Delphi and Rhinehart. Available to purchase are products such as DC-DC converters and traction controllers.
- Embed have sponsored an exciting group of graduates and apprentices at a prestigous UK car company who are going to be using the MotoHawk platform to turn their idea in to reality.
- Following successful trials of the Embed E600 platform and Telematics Development Kit (TDK)with selected Customers, Embed are pleased to announce the official launch of our telematics toolkit at ITS World Congress, Vienna 22-26 October.
- Model Based Embedded System Development using Simulink and Stateflow training courses, fully tailored to your project needs that can be held in our training room or optionally at your site.