Embed are proud to announce that we have been awarded ISO 27001 certification. This is the internationally recognised ISO 27001 Information Security Management Standard. We look after our information and your information very carefully indeed. Plus we have been checked by data security experts, ACS Registrars, and they agree.
What is ISO 27001?
An official definition is:-
- An Information Security Management System is a systematic and proactive approach to effectively manage risks to the security of a company’s confidential information. The system promotes efficient management of sensitive corporate information. It identifies vulnerabilities and ensures that there are sufficient protections in place to deal with potential threats. It encompasses premises security, people, process and of course IT systems.
- It is the internationally recognised best practice for information security. It examines how we classify data, how we store data, how we use data, how we share data and how we dispose of data. This includes our data and your data. It places data security requirements on our offices, our people, our processes and of course our computers and networks. The standard also makes sure we are continuously looking for new threats and proactively solving issues before they arise.
What does it mean for you?
- ISO 27001 certification is proof that we care about your information.
- We have defined methods for ensuring your data is looked after properly.
- We are continuously looking for issues and vulnerabilities and fixing them as we find them.
- Information security experts, ISO 27001 certifiers, have looked at our systems and agree that we are doing things right.
Embed’s ISO 27001 Certification
- Embed has the highest level of commitment towards meeting and maintaining standards.
- If you would like to know more about the ways Embed can support your organisation and the benefits our commitment to quality standards can bring, please contact us at email@example.com